Transitoinal Attorney Memberships are intended to help new lawyers get involved with the bar association. Eligible members include those in their first year of practice.
Transitional Attorney members receive:
- Discounted Continuing Legal Education programs in both in-person and virtual formats
- Exclusive access to networking events, mixers, parties and more
- Listing on INCBA Attorney Directory
- Exclusive access to the CanBar Forum, an online resource for asking questions, seeking referrals, sharing documents, and more.
- Free registration for select Webinar presentations
- Opportunities to effect change in the cannabis industry through committee participation.
- Discounted Access to the INCBArchives, the largest online database of CLE content available to cannabis industry legal practitioners.
- Opportunities to participate in INCBA partnerships with national cannabis industry conferences for business development.
- Access to members-only events, including our Allied Associations and Monthly Membership Meetings
- Voting rights to determine the INCBA Board of Directors.
- INCBA Member Badge for placement on your website.